Green Team Training
Is your organization organizing or refreshing a green team? Let our experienced facilitators help get it off to a good start.
Did you know that most green teams fade away? It’s not for lack of trying, but because processes, practices, and people need a better model. NRC staff has experience and resources to help guide your green team through important steps that lay the foundation for success. A half-day consultation is free for NRC members and fee-based for non-members. Here’s what your team can expect:
- Team member recommendations
- Team charter guidance
- Assistance identifying areas of impact
- Assistance ranking and selecting projects
- Setting short-, medium-, and long-term goals
- How to organize and manage projects
- Understanding key stakeholders
- Communications by stakeholder category
- Getting upper management support
- Planning and reporting
Resources for green teams are also available on our Community Materials Management Toolkit.